The AMAneo Anti-Tremor Assistive Mouse Adapter enables people with a hand tremor to use a computer mouse. It electronically filters the trembling of the hand, which can be very strong, so that the mouse pointer on the display moves smoothly. With tablets, touchscreen control is replaced by a normal mouse or an alternative mouse such as one offering head or chin control. Not all mice function within the power rating of the AMAneo USB so we now also include a free Logitech wireless mouse to ensure compatibility.
- The Anti-Tremor Mouse Adapter is simply plugged in between the mouse and PC or notebook via USB.
- Ships with a free Logitech wireless mouse to ensure compatibility.
- The intensity of the tremor filter can be adjusted easily.
- Includes a click delay (the mouse pointer stops at the mouse click) and an integrated automatic click function.
- There are connections for external switches for control of the left and right mouse button.
- A dwell function is integrated as well as a movement stop while clicking.
- You can two connect separate switches for left and right mouse button.
- Dimensions: 3″ x 3″ x 1″
Please note: this product is not compatible with the iPad or iPhone.