Skip to content

AT Accommodations on State Testing

Who needs AT Accommodations for State Testing?

Washington students take state and federal tests regularly to assess their learning growth as well as the progress of the educational system as a whole.

State tests (SBA, WCAS, WIDA) may be taken with or without accessibility features. If a student’s IEP documents the need for an accommodation that is not addressed within the guidelines, the student’s IEP team may have their school district personnel submit a Non-Standard Accommodation Request form.


3rd Party Resources that Support Word Prediction Accommodation for State Testing